Thursday, August 11, 2011

Finally - A Super Doubles run!!



I am at the beach and they were gracious enough to "install" a brand new Harris Teeter for me.....complete with all the bells and whistles. It opened in April, but still has that new car smell.

There were a few couponers out at 7:30 this morning, but not much competition.  The stock was fairly good, but they were out of the Smart Balance Milk, which is not a shocker.

I utilized my rainchecks to get some items that we need for our stay this weekend. 

Retail: $54.78
Coupon Savings: 33.75
VIC Savings: $15.11
Total OOP:  $5.92
Savings of 92%

What thrills me to no end is icecream.......FREE icecream, specifically Talenti Gelato.  Those bad boys are normally $5 a pop and they are only 16 ozs, but man are they good.  I emailed the company and they sent me coupons, $1 coupons.  Paired up with a $3.99 sale AND a BOGO raincheck = THE GOOD LIFE.

It's a good thing that there are so many fabulous thrift stores around this area.....I may just need bigger pants.

I hope all of your shopping trips are going well!

No comments: