Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coupon Class at Salem College

I once told my BCF (Best Coupon Friend) that I would have to be homeless and desperate for money to charge for a coupon class. NO, I have not become homeless, nor am I desperate for money, but yes, I am teaching a coupon class that requires payment.

I was contacted by Salem College to conduct a Coupon Class for their "Courses for Community".   Below is the write up that is on their webpage:

Art of Couponing (Coates)

Learn how to save 50 percent or more on your grocery/drug store purchases. 
This course will be held in two sessions.  The first session will cover the basics, such as where to obtain coupons, matching sales up with coupons, store rules, etc.  The second session will cover more advanced coupon practices, such as stockpiling, coupon organization, rebates, etc.

Option I
Thursdays, March 8, 15     
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Two sessions, $30

Option II
Tuesdays, April 3, 10      
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Two sessions, $30

If it were up to me, I would not charge for the class, but I do understand that Salem College does not operate for free.  I do not feel "bad" or "guilty" for charging for the class because the information that you receive for the $30 fee will come back to you many times over - VERY QUICKLY. 

We are going to cover the basics, but, more importantly, we will get into a lot of detail.  Be the end of class, you will know EVERYTHING that I do about couponing (that's scary).

As usual, there will be handouts and at the end of each session, we will draw for a gift bag worth $75 or more of items that I have obtained for free/very little.

Watch out Winston Salem - There will be more Kings and Queens of Couponing than you can handle!

To sign up, visit: salem.edu, or follow this Link: Courses for Community, or call them at 336-721-2855.

I hope you will join us!

No comments: