Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer is on it's way!!!

As most of you know, I don't get "paid" to write/manage this blog.  I do, however, get paid in other - non-monetary ways.  I enjoy writing and knowing that the small handful of faithful readers find it to be helpful and useful. 

With that being said, here's a head's up that this summer's blog entries may be on the lighter side.  I may not always do the matchups because I am running her and/or there (cough - the beach- cough).  I just may post a few pics of the beach to make you all jealous.  Would I do that? UMMMM, yea.

I am confident that you also have some great adventures planned for the summer.  When you do something amazing - coupon related or not, leave a post.  We would all love to hear about them.

I encourage you to sign up to receive an email when I publish a new post.  Look to the right of this post on the side column.

No comments: