Monday, August 6, 2012

Super Doubles at Harris Teeter 8/8/12

Harris Teeter will have Super Doubles beginning Wednesday, August 8. 

Please check Moola Saving Mom's site or Southern Savings for the matchups.

Our family has taken on a renovation out of town (if you guessed the beach, then you would be correct).  Every weekend has been spent working on it and every evening has been spent on Pinterest decorating it. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Pinterest?!?!?

I have muscles that I didn't even know existed and DANG I feel old.  It's all going to be worth it in the end.

This project has reinforced my belief that coupon is beneficial and worth my time.  I "get it" when people say that they don't have time, but by golly, if you can wrap your head around it and spend a few minutes, it's certainly worth the savings. 

Happy Couponing and good luck with Super Doubles!!

No comments: