Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Day of Super Doubles Totals

Sorry I didn't post my first day's totals ON the first day, but better late than never.  Just let me say, before you see the totals, that I went to multiple Harris Teeters yesterday,had  a little help AND I did not deplete the stock.

The loot this go around seems to be quite varied.....snacks, dipping sauce, spices, mac and cheese, air freshener, gum and pizza GALORE!!!!

Here goes....

Retail Value:  $267.11
Sale: $53.71
Coupons: $205.19
Total Out of Pocket: $8.21
Savings: 97%

With this being said, as you all know, I always get my free items the first day.  I do plan on spending a little more $ this week buying suntan lotion (I am trying to work out a deal with the 30% sale, $1 coupons and catalinas), possibly toilet paper and other misc. things that actually cost real money - Imagine that - paying for your groceries and household supplies???? What is this world coming to!?!?!

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of the deals.

1 comment:

Chad Huskey said...

THANK YOU so much for the help and the advice today. I'm super excited about using this method. Brilliant!! The thought of "buying" groceries now seems like a ridiculous thing to do :)