Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First Super Doubles Run for Harris Teeter

The deals aren't that great this week and I was not going to go before work, but I woke up thinking about it......you know the rest.

As usual, my partner-in-crime joined me.  The OOP was a little higher than normal.  Starbucks Coffee is EXPENSIVE - Even on E-Vic!

2 Starbucks Coffee (E-Vic)
2 Carpet Fresh
3 Smart Balance Milks
1 Smart Balance marg (Free)
2 Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Total OOP: $11.51, but I was overcharged on the SB Milk AND the Starbucks coffee.  I was charged the regular price, not the E-Vic price.
In total, they owe me $5.01 on this transaction.

2 Starbucks Coffee (E-Vic)
3 Carpet Fresh
3 Smart Balance Milks
1 Smart Balance marg (Free)
3 Can't Believe It's Not Butter
Total OOP: $13.68
Same as previous transaction, they owe me $5.01. Also, I only had 2 of the $1.50 Starbucks coffee and had to use the $1.00 IPs on this other transaction.

Total Retail value: $99.72
Total Coupons: $47.33
Total VIC Savings: $27.20 + $10.02 (overcharged)
Grand Total:  $15.17 (after refunds from CS)
= 85% savings

Good Luck everyone!!!!

No comments: