Friday, April 6, 2012

MIA for the Grocery Store and Drug Store Matchups

I am taking a little time off and will not be doing the matchups for the grocery store or drug stores this week.

BUT - I will leave you with a deal that you can't miss. 

Thanks goes to my best coupon friend Anita for this one:

Harris Teeter:

The small bottles of Dawn are on sale for .99.  When you purchase 4, you get a $4 OYNO catalina and you can roll it.

People wonder how I have enough of a particular item to last for several years. This is how.  Even if you did the deal only once per day for 4 days, you would have 16 bottles.  (Yes, I know you can do math). If you did it twice a day for 4 days, that's 32 bottles. Do you think it's ridiculous?  If you don't have the space or are not a stockpiler (you know who you are), give it away.....to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors.

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: