Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Have your donuts AND get paid to eat them!!!

Can the Choir of Angels sing any louder?  Free donuts AND $30 - WOW!!!  I need a moment to let this sink in........

L&E Research, based out of Raleigh is conducting a study for donuts (wanna take a wild guess what company????)   Below are more details from their website:

"We are looking for adults, age 21-60, to participate in a doughnut taste test! The test will be in Winston Salem, so we are looking for people who live in the Greensboro/ High Point/ Kernersville, Winston Salem area. The test will take about 45 minutes to evaluate up to 5 flavors and participants will be paid $30. Please forward this to anyone you may know in the area. YUM!!!"

Check out their website at http://www.leresearch.com/ and/or call Vicky at 919-872-8059. They are looking for 400 people to participate in the study.  You will have three days to choose from, August 10, 11 or 12. At this time, they are only accepting one person per household to participate in this study.

I created an account on their website, applied for the study and that evening Vicky called me.  I asked a few questions and I qualified.  How easy!!!

Since I'm getting paid to eat these donuts, that erases all of the calories - right!?!?!

Thanks Mom for letting me know about this opportunity!!!

No comments: