Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slim Pickings during the Harris Teeter Super Doubles

The last two Super Doubles have not been that great - Will I still go every day?  You bet'cha.

I go the Smart Balance Milk and the Eat, Think, Smile bars this morning (they beeped, but over-rode them).  I really wanted the Neutrogena face wipes, but our store didn't have them.  I think maybe only the larger stores will stock them.

Other things that I will go for this week are cereal - $1.00 a box stinks, but we are out.  Also, I have a raincheck for the Chex cereal, so I will rock that deal.  Here's how it will look:

$2.50 ea, Buy 4, Save $2 instantly
My raincheck is BOGO, so I will purchase 4, pay $1.25 ea and get $2 off instantly
= $3.00
Use 2 x $1/2 from the 1/22 SS (only 1 will double)
= FREE (Pay only tax)

If you are a beginner, this is what you have to look forward to.....the foresight to get rainchecks when the stores are out of something AND to be able to REMEMBER what rainchecks that you have. 

Also, bacon.  $1.50 for the Smithfield is not a bad price.

Good Luck everyone!  Let me know if I need to add something to the master list.
 

No comments: