Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Doubles at Lowes Foods - CONFIRMED!!!



IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

An exciting rumor is going around that Lowes Foods will have SUPER DOUBLES beginning February 8, 2012.  It has been about 4 years since they have had any type event of this kind - and if I recall, it was Triples, not Super Doubles.

I have not seen the ad, so I can't confirm, but can simply tell you to get ready.  I will work on the shopping list just in case.

Another rumor is going around that Harris Teeter will begin SUPER DOUBLES on February 15, 2012.  Kiss your family goodbye and tell them that you will see them in two weeks - If they need anything, you will be at the grocery store.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Oh my goodness, that will be awesome to have sd at Lowes! There is one right around the corner from me, less than 5 minute drive. Sometimes when HT has sd, if the deals aren't all that great it ends up not being worth the gas money for me to go every day. But Lowes? Oh yeah - every day, baby. Every day.