Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Coupon Supplier - Your Coupon Cafe


Can I tell you how excited I am right now????  I have quickly run out of coupons for Triples.  I only have enough coupons for about two more trips, and as most of you know, I make a  HT AT LEAST once a day during SD/Triples.

Anyway - to the good news....

Your Coupon Cafe is my new "supplier" of coupons.  The absolute best thing is that they are local - yes....Winston Salem.  My friend Anita told me about them.  You order your coupons in increments of 10 - which is not a problem for me at all.  If you feel like this is to many for you personally, you could share with a friend.  They have a flat shipping fee of .44. Anita and I combined our orders frequently with other suppliers to save on shipping charges, but for .44 we won't need to!!! Their website is really cute, has a search feature and you are able to view the date that the coupons were published.  What else is there to say - THEY ROCK!!!

I purchased coupons yesterday at 4:03 p.m. and paid via Paypal.  I received a "shipping notice" at 4:54 p.m. yesterday.  This is quick turnaround!!!  I wondered if it would really get into yesterday's mail - that's kind-of late.....but I received the coupons today.  OMG - I am jumping for joy......I know, it's the little things, but I can go shopping tonight!!!! (Sorry DH!)

Check them out....their website is http://www.yourcouponcafe.com/main.sc

2 comments:

aiyana's mom said...

love it! thanks.

aiyana's mom said...

placed my first order this morning and it's already shipped! AND they seem super friendly and helpful.