Monday, October 25, 2010

Drug Store deals for the week of

This is one of those weeks that I am very thankful for my stockpile.  I have not shopped religiously in the last couple of weeks and had high hopes for this week, but the sales aren't that great and my schedule continues to be a little hectic.









I did not see anything worth mentioning this week.  I know, say it isn't so!!!








Same goes for Rite Aid. What is this world coming to???
In all reality, there are a couple of good deals at Rite Aid this week, but the coupons/scenario are a little complicated.  See one of the blogs to the right of this page, under "Blogs I Follow".  They list out the details.  BUT - keep in mind, they are in different areas of the country and may get different coupons than us.



Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste $3.49, get $3.49 RRs
Use the $1.00 coupon from the 10/10SS
OR printable, Link: Colg.
$1.00 MONEYMAKER

Children's Mucinex Syrup $6.99, get $6.99 RRs
FREE

Pill Glide Swallowing Spray $5.99
$5.99 Mail in Rebate (prints at checkout)
FREE after Rebate

Purex 3-in-1 Sheets 2/$9.00, get $1.00 Register Rewards on 2
Use the $3.00 from the  10/10 Red Plum
= 2/$2.00

Mentos 15pc .99 in-ad coupon (limit 3)
Use the $1.00 coupon form the 10/3 Smart Source
FREE

Royal Gelatin Reg. or Sugar Free 5/$1.00 with in-ad coupon (limit 5)
(good filler)

Have a great week!!!

No comments: