Thursday, October 7, 2010

More frequent - EXCITING posts


So....who is getting bored with only the coupon matchups on this blog?  I certainly am.  That is the primary reason for this blog and I have fulfilled and will continue to fulfill that need, but boy is it boring!!!

Also, my original goal was to only post the deals that I thought the general couponer could accomplish. When I first started couponing, I was soooo frustrated to read about other people's deals and realize that the "window of opportunity" had passed, making it impossible for me to do the deal.  But - looking back - I enjoyed reading about them and it gave me a higher standard to aim for. Don't worry - your inbox will not be flooded with posts - maybe just a couple of extra posts per week - my life is not THAT exciting!!

I hope that you will find the upcoming additional posts entertaining/useful and inspiring. Stay tuned.....

No comments: