Friday, October 8, 2010

My Deals at Kohl's


Kohl's is one of those places that you can get some great deals, but if you're like me, you have to be very careful.  Sure its 50% off, but off of what?  I have a love/hate relationship with Kohl's.....why is the non-sale stuff MUCH more appealing than the sale stuff?  Do I really "need" it?

Most of you that know me well know that I am usually on the top of my game with the deals/coupons.  But every once in a while, I miss one and boy did I miss this one big.

My friend Tasha called me to tell me about a coupon that was in the paper last week for $10 off ANY Kohl's purchase.....even off of clearance!!! I don't get the paper (except on Sundays).  I should've gone out right then and purchased all that I could get my hands on, but I didn't.  Anyway.....Tasha was generous enough to give me two of her coupons (she was the smart one and acquired muliple papers!!)

I went today at lunch and purchased a towel and washcloth x 2 in two transactions.  My total for each transaction was $2.13 for a grand total of $4.26. My total savings was $44. The is going to come in handy for our guests this weekend and it match's Rachel's bathroom perfectly!! Plus - you can never have too many towels!!!





Tasha is probably laughing at the post right now - "Savings of $44!?!?!" Add another zero and that's probably where her savings are at.

Did you get in on this deal?  If so, I would love to hear about your finds - please leave a post.

No comments: