Monday, November 22, 2010

A couple of deals - Don't miss out on these!!!


Sometimes the small deals are the absolute best, and this week is certainly the case.  I love these deals because it took 2 minutes to pull and clip the coupons and it will take less than five minutes in the store.

The first deal comes from my coupon friend/co-worker Anita.  I taught her to coupon but she keeps me on my toes - keeping me informed of things that I might have missed.  I used to know EVERY deal that she shared with me, but I know NONE of them now.  She is certainly on top of her game!

CVS has some of their Loreal makeup on sale for 75% off.  Use the $5.00/2 ior $2.00/1 coupon from the 11/14 Red Plum.
= VERY inexpensive makeup - STOCKPILE PRICES!!!

My coupon friend Colleen told me about this one in the hall at church on Sunday (MAN I love this method of communication - quick and to the point!)  I like to think of myself as the coupon queen, but have to share the "tiara" sometimes - It's all yours today Colleen!!! You are the Coupon Barbie!

Food Lion:
Toblerone bars (my absolute favorite) are BOGO at .99 ea.  There is a $1.00/2 coupon from 11/21 Smart Source making them FREE.  I stopped in before work today and picked them up.  There's nothing like a good coupon deal to start the week off right!

The next deal comes from one of my new coupon friends, Tonya.   She is fairly new at couponing. We sat down together, along with her daughter Jessica and shared ideas.  It amazes me how she has been couponing a short time, without a computer, without a coupon "class" and has learned so quickly.  She treats it like a game and makes it really fun.  She is new at using the computer and still learning, so for now devotes her Sunday afternoons to matching up the deals with the flyers from Sunday's paper.  She is one of those "clip it all" people, but it works for her as she shops for her enitre family, as well as her church's food pantry.   Anyway, we were talking yesterday afternoon and she reminded me of a deal at Dollar General.

Dollar General:
3 cans of Libby's veges for $1.00 with in-ad coupon (Sunday - Tuesday only). Use the $1.00/3 coupon from the 8/29 Red Plum.
= FREE Veges!!!
Per their online coupon policy, you are allowed to use a store coupon with a mfg. coupon.
Coupon Policy: DG Q policy (you might want to print a copy and take it with you)

One last "don't miss" deal....
Hallmark has a $10 off $10 coupon on their website, Link: HMark
You must show your Gold Crown card.  If you don't have one, visit their website and sign up.  It's free.

No comments: