Friday, January 21, 2011

Wrapping up the Sales Week


At the end of every week, I scour the message boards looking for deals that I didn't know about earlier in the week. I acknowledge that I get a THRILL out of finding out about these deals and sometimes wear myself ragged chasing them. (Admitting you have a "problem" is the first step.....)

Also some deals are "new" and are for a limited time. 








E-VIC Specials:
You have to be signed up to receive their emails to qualify for these specials.
For the last couple of weeks, HT has had a ONE DAY ONLY E-VIC special.  This week, it the Viva papertowels, 6 pack for $3.99, limit 2
Use the .50/2 printable, Link: Viva (don't forget to click the back button to print a second coupon)
= $7.98 for two 6 packs



If you happen to go to Lowes Foods this weekend to do the Chex Mix deal from this post, BOLO for peelies on the Sunkist and Mello Yello 2 liters.  If you find any of them, they will being free!!!








Kraft Homestyle Mac and Cheese, 3/$5.00 ($1.66 ea) 
Use the $1 coupon from the 1/16 SS
AND the $1/2 coupon from the January Wags booklet (located next to the sales flyer)
= .17 ea.

I would love to hear other deals that you have done during the week.  Leave a comment and I will update this post.

No comments: