Friday, February 15, 2013

Escape to the Tropics with our Tropical Trio Sweepstakes

My intention for this blog is not be a "sales" pitch, but when I come across a great promo, I feel like it is my DUTY to share with you.

The husband I have been to Hawaii three times - within the last 5-6 years.  Two of those times, the kid went with us.  It's expensive - very expensive.  The flights are over $1,000 each and they are very long......10-12 hours long. That's why I coupon - so that we can have more money when it comes to playtime!

It was worth it - VERY WORTH IT!!!!



Purex, Honey Bunches of Oats, and Outrigger Hotels and Resorts are joining forces to send one lucky winner on a tropical paradise vacation to Outrigger Waikiki on the Beach!

Five 1st place winners will receive one-year's supply of Purex Tropical Splash Detergent & Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Cereal. One hundred 2nd place winners will receive coupons for FREE Purex Tropical Splash Detergent & Honey Bunches of Oats Tropical Blends Cereal.


So, take a moment to enter the sweepstakes - here is the link.  It won't take long.

Good Luck everyone!!!

No comments: