Saturday, February 27, 2010

Drug Store Pics for the week of 2/28

The only thing that jumps out at me at CVS this week is the Softsoap or Irish Spring bodywash for $4.99, get $4 Extra Care Bucks, limit 1. Use the .75 IP, Link: http://www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/Corp/Consumers/SpecialOffers.cvsp
Final Price: .25




Not a thing jumped out at me this week.  If I make a discovery, I will update the post.




Purex Laundry Sheets are on sale for 2 for $9.00, get $1 Register Rewards when you buy 2.  Use the BOGO coupon from 2/21 Red Plum and the $1 IP, Link: http://www.purex.com/promotions/


Final Price after qs and RRs = 2.50 for two (fantastic price)
I have used these and LOVE them!!!

BOLO (be on the lookout for)
Johnson & Johnson 5 pack of 3" x 3" Adhesive Pads plus Neosporin $2.99

Use the $3 off coupon on the package
Final Price: FREE
If you do not have a need for these, I will take them off your hands.  Our church is collecting the bandages to send to Haiti.  Thanks!


Have a great week!

No comments: