Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A couple of Target deals (sale ends 6/19)













I follow a lot of blogs and get some great information from them.  I don't feel the need to "regurgitate" those deals on my blog because this information is available in a lot of places.....however I do a lot of deals that I don't put on the blog.  My goal is to share more of the deals with you, so here goes!

Here are a couple of Target deals that I have run across over the last couple of days, thanks to Faithful Provision Blog, (faithfulprovisions.com)
(Amy, these are for you!!)

Reminders:
You can use a Target Store Coupon IN ADDITION to a manufacturer's coupon. Don't forget to hit the back button to print a second coupon for the printable coupons (mfg and Target coupons)!!

Nivea Q10 Revitalizing Shave Gel – $3.64

Use the $4/2 Nivea Product, Link: Nivea
AND the $2/1 Nivea for Men Q10 Shave Gel or Double Action Balm, Target Printable Coupon , found at Target.com
FREE

Ziploc Zip ‘n Steam Bags – $2.33

$1 Ziploc Zip'N Steam Bags 6/6/2010 Smart Source and
$1/1 Target Printable Coupon found at target.com
=: .33 each

Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins, Price???
Use the BOGO Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins Coupon printable, Link: Vanish (use zip code 90210) AND
Use the BOGO Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins Target Coupon from target.com
= FREE
I did this today at lunch and my total was .33

Leave a post if you do any of these deals and let me know your totals.  I am interested in how many of you are doing these.
Have a great week!!

No comments: