Sunday, June 27, 2010

Drug Store Deals for the week of 6/27/10 - Updated

Updates below in BLUE




Warm Delights .88
.75 coupon from the 6/27 coupons inserts (not confirmed)
= .13

There are times where you need to "up" your total by just a little bit, so that you can use your Extra Care bucks.  Here's a great filler:
Starbucks Frappuccino, singles $1.50, use the $1 printable, Link: Starbucks
= .50







I kicked some major butt at Rite Aid on Sunday morning.  I won't go into the nitty gritty, but most of the deals that I did are below.

My total before coupons: $96.03
Wellness Savings: $14.36
Coupons: $79.00
Grand Total: $2.67

Have you done the Video Values? Don't forget about those.  If you can spend about 40 minutes and view enough to get 20 points, you can print out a $5/20 coupon (when you print these, go ahead and print multiples - it won't let you print them again). EVERY transaction I do at Rite Aid is at least $20 before coupons.....I get a lot of stuff for free with assistance from the $5/20 coupon. Visit Rite Aid.com and click on Video Values - they walk you through the process.
Warning - If you did not do the Video Values for the month of June, some of the following deals may tnot be as sweet for you. The July Video Values start 6/27 and you cannot go back and view June's videos.

I rocked the UP rewards last week with the Motrin and I have several to use.  I think I am going to use them on the John Frieda deal.

Starting 6/27/10, John Frieda Hair Care products are 4/$20, with a $10 UP Reward that will print out. Deduct the UP reward and it makes them 4/$10.  You know that's WAYYY to much, but combine the coupons and it bring your out of pocket way down......use the $2.50 printable, Link: JF.....print two (hit the back button).  OR, use the $2 coupon from the 6/6 Smart Source OR use the $3 coupon from the 6/6 Smart Source
= around $1 after UP rewards

Here's how it will work:
4 John Freida = $20.00
$5/$20 coupon = - $5.00
$2.50 coupon x 2 = - $5.00
$2.00 coupon x 2 = - $4.00
Subtotal: $6 plus tax
I will use 2 of my $3 UP rewards from the Motrin = - $3.00
Pay tax and get $10 in UP rewards
Now - what on EARTH am I going to get that costs $10 at RA?  My total is never that high. (My friend Anita and I were talking about that the other day).  I feel a splurge coming on!!!

Clearasil Skin Care in $3 in ad coupon, they start at $5.49.
Use the $1 coupon from the 5/9 Smart Source AND the $3 in ad coupon AND the $3 Video Values coupon from June)
= free,  with possible overage
I did this on Sunday and got $1.50 overage on each of the $5.49 items.  Buy several, combine that with the $5/$20 Video Value coupon and you can get major overage.  I used this overage to pay for my John Freida and a couple of Starbucks Fraps (splurge).

Aveeno Baby care is Buy 1 get 1 50% off. (I sure hope the regular lotion is this same deal, but can't confirm yet). There is a $2 in ad coupon for Aveeno.  Also, use the $1.50 off Aveeno Suncare from the 5/16 Red Plum. I did not do a price check while I was in there, but thee baby items are the only Aveeno items that seem to be on sale.  I didn't see any tags up for the regular lotion.

We may have another chance to use our Pampers Wipes coupons.  They are Buy one get one 50% off.....not sure of the price, but something to check out!!

Coppertone: $8.99.  There is a $2 in ad coupon and $3 Video Value coupon (from June) and we are supposedly getting a $4 coupon in 6/27's inserts
= possibly free sunscreen!!!
Plus, enter your receipts and submit for a $25 skincare rebate when you purchase $50 or more in qualifying items.  See rebate #555.  In addition, when you use your RA rewards card, you also get an additional $5 rebate card.

Veet is around $6.50 and there is a $3 in ad coupon...also use the $3 Video Value Coupon (from June) AND the $3 printable, Link: Veet
= $2.5 MONEYMAKER
Did this deal - worked like a charm
M&M Mars Single Serve Candy – BOGO
Use BOGO M&M’s coupon from 6/27 Red Plum
= 2 FREE

Stayfree Maxi Pads – BOGO
Use the  BOGO coupon from 6/27 Red Plum
PLUS the $1 Video Values coupon
= $1 MONEYMAKER



Blistex Lip Balm Smoothies 3 pack $2.99 get  $3 Register Rewards

Airplus Aloe Infused Socks for Her $3.00 get $3 Register Rewards - Ask your store if these are printing Register Rewards.  I tried this Sunday morning and they were not.  Mgmt at Wags said that there is a fix in the system, but it won't be in effect until Monday. UPDATE: The RRs are printing as of 8:30 p.m. Sunday evening.

Flexitol Blistop, $5.00 get $5 Register Rewards

Add a filler and you call roll the first two and pay for only tax plus the cost of the filler.

Good Fillers:
Arizona Teas 2/1.00 with in ad coupon
Royal Jello 5/1.00 with in ad coupon

No comments: