Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pampers Wipes















There are some FANTASTIC deals around town for Pampers wipes using the $2 coupons that came out in Sunday's (6/6) Proctor and Gamble. (I don't even have a kid in wipes, but I am REALLY excited about this deal!!!)

Rite Aid:
Pampers Baby Wipe Tubs 60-77 ct. $2.49, use the $2 coupon from the 6/6 Proctor and Gamble
Scenario (thanks goes to "It's Hip to Save" (hip2save.com):
Buy 9 Baby Wipe Tubs: $22.41
Use the $5/$20 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
Use 9 $2 coupons from the 6/6 Proctor and Gamble
= FREE
I did this deal on Sunday and paid .76.  (My original total was $23.76)

Walmart:
If you do not have 9 coupons, Walmart is your best best.
The Pampers wipes are on rollback for $1.97.
I paid .25 for 2 tubs of wipes

Walgreens:
Their price is $2.50, so you will pay .50 a pack.

Target:
Their price is $2.69

This week, it is good to know me - If you have a child in wipes, you're getting some - whether you like it or not!!!

No comments: