Thursday, December 31, 2009

HT Super Doubles- week of January 6 - Yipee!!!

Could you hear the choir of angels at your house when the store manager told me that they were having SUPER DOUBLES next week????????  The choir was singing SOOO loudly that I had to ask him to repeat the date.  When I heard words Super Doubles - that's ALL I heard - nothing else.

It begins Wednesday, January 6 and runs through Tuesday, January 12.

A little refresher.......Super Doubles is double coupons up to $1.99, so a $1.50 q would be worth $3. Usually, there are some great hba (health/beauty aids) that are either really cheap or free.

I will post an entry with some of the best buys when I obtain the information.

In the meantime, if you have not clipped in a while (like me), go through and clip the coupons that are .99  -  $1.98.

No comments: